Thursday, June 29, 2017

Me Time

Summer time is Crazy Time.  Tuesday I had six grands here.  Wednesday only three which seemed like a breeze from the day before.  Hahaha.  Really I am very blessed to have so many living close by and actually wanting to come to G and G's house.  I took the chance for some "me time" while the three were outside playing  and colored up this beautiful digital image by Power Poppy.  I added a digital butterfly (qualification for this month's Power Poppy challenge).

I used the MFT sketch:
The green frame is cut with my Silhouette.
Image colored with Copics 

Challenges:
Power Poppy - add a bug
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Stamploration - CAS



Simon Wednesday - anything
MFT - sketch 
Word Art Wednesday - anything


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I have that digi printed ouyt -- ready to color! Live Power Poppy stuff!
    Sound like you have a busy time with all those grands....have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this... very crisp and clean feeling. Lovely coloring for these flowers. Thanks for playing in our June Bug challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge for June! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to see your creations again at 7kids. another stunning creation you have here.
    thank you for playing at 7kids challenge blog. hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete