Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thanks Snow Much

Here is a really easy card made with a Darice embossing folder, and a touch of  Copic color.


I like to write thank you notes for Christmas presents received.  This one will be great (easy and fast) with a sentiment inside of "Thanks Snow Much" .

Challenges:

Joy Clair - photo inspiration (red and grey)
Tuesday Morning Sketch - anything
Sugar Pea - anything
Send A Smile 4 Kids - winter fun
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamploration CAS - optional red and green 

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I have this EF, so I need to get it out and use it!
    (Did you see Melissa's edit to say you can enter 3 times?)
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've coloured bits of the embossing- such a fun scene! So glad you joined us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a GREAT card I love that emb folder, makes me wish I gave you a Christmas present so I could get one of your TY cards!!Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Tuesday Morning Sketches. Good luck on the MISTI prize from our sponsor! pattirowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marsha!
    I hope you had a blessed New Year's Eve and Day, and that 2017 is very good to you. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I always LOVE to have you play along with us, and always enjoy your sweet entries.

    This card would be perfect for our new challenge at Paper Sweeties, too, if you'd like to link up there as well. There's a $25 gift certificate up for grabs, and I'd sure enjoy having you join us. Here's the link:
    http://papersweeties.com/blog/paper-sweeties-inspiration-challenge-january-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooo adorable!! Loved the snow background!! :)
    Thank you much for playing with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete