Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving

Yes, I knew it was coming but, as usual, I always think time will stand still while I catch up.  So when I looked at the date today, I realized my time was up - I had to get a few Thanksgiving cards made and in the mail!
I love this Fall stamp and the sentiment stamp so I used these with the new MFT sketch.
Sketch:
Kraft card base
SU Vanilla and Really Rust card stock
Recollection border punch
Copics

Challenges:
Simon Monday - thanks
Time Out - home, sweet home
Crop Stop - anything
Crafty Calendar - Autumn colors
Words 2 Craft By - large gratitude
Daily Marker - color

6 comments:

  1. Lovely image and a beautiful design, perfect for our challenge at Crafty calendar this month, thank you for playing along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb colouring. I love the grey surrounding the image and great to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha, so glad to see you again at Words 2 Craft By! You really are amazing at coloring your images! I love this porch with pumpkins - looks so inviting and I want to step right into it :-) Your "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment is beautiful - I'm going to have to look for that. Thanks again for joining us for our Piglet-Gratitude theme - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a warm, welcoming porch, Marsha ... and such lovely colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card and your coloring is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha, What a pretty card... and a great interpretation of that sketch! And, you do such a nice job with coloring. Thanks for joining us again at Words 2 Craft By, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with loved ones, family, and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete