Sunday, October 9, 2016

Circles and Stripes

Apparently my favorite shape is a circle because for the last eight out of 10 cards I have made, I  have cut circles.  I am pretty dependent on sketches and it just so happen that some of the challenge blogs have circles in their sketches.  I rest my case.
So here is a card made with another circle sketch found at MFT.

The sketch:
I really like how this card turned out.  Stamploration offered a free digital coloring page which I printed then fussy cut a grouping of the flowers.  I wanted to go with the photo inspiration for one of their challenges so I picked up on the stripes and some of the colors.  Copics were used to add color to the blossoms.


Circles frame was cut with two sizes of the MFT Di-namics.

Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Stamploration Cutplorations Challenge - use a Stamploration product

Stamploration Never Ending Challenge - use a Stamploration product
Simon Says Work It Wednesday - red, orange, yellow
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Scrapyland - anything with die cuts

3 comments:

  1. Love how you worked the stripes into your card, Marsha! Those dogwood blooms look lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at our first CUTplorations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stripes and creative way to use the Color Blooms flowers. TFS Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Love the design!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete