Monday, October 17, 2016

Big Number Birthday

Turning 10 is a big deal.  After all, you are now in double digits!
 I try to make the 10th birthday special for each of my grandkids.
Here is a card I made for the next one turning 10.

and the inside made with stamps:




The #1 is made by printing an outline of that number onto designer paper.   The "0" was made by cutting out the pic and bordering frame with Spellbinder dies - circles and scallops.
Stars are cut with a Verve die.

Challenges:
Send A Smile 4 Kids - celebration
Scrapyland - anything
 Sweet Stampin' - spots or stripes
Crop Stop - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for your grandson, love the personalisation. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I'm sure he will love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card with such a handsome image...We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete