Friday, September 30, 2016

Last Coffee Card

Last one til the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?  Well, maybe, but I have a lot of images printed and stamped.  But this is the last for this hop.
I've been doing a lot of coloring lately with Copics and originally I was going to color this image but decided to do some paper piecing instead.
The image is printed on the background paper and then I pieced the cups, leaves, and the pumpkin.  Fun for a change.

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Creative Moments - two patterned papers
Stamplorations - theme - monchromatic
Crop Stop - anything
Coffee Lovers Challenge 
Never ending Anything goes 

15 comments:

  1. Great card -- love the paper piecing you did! Thank you for using the freebie digi stamp I'm offering at the STAMPlorations blog for the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop. Happy weekend! (PS: Feel free to link this up too to the STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge since you used a STAMP product. Link to that is on the blog's navigation bar.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper piecing is a beautiful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Paper piecing...brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXcellent...love the paper piecing especially the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this image! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Marsha! Your paper piecing looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super FUN card!! Thanks for playing along at STAMP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is really STUNNING!! I love the piece of burlap over your coffee cup!! Really fun image and I love how you've used it here! :)

    ReplyDelete