Thursday, September 29, 2016

Autumn Birthday Card

October is a busy month for family birthdays - 6 that I will be making cards for.  Here is one for my son-in-law.
Sponged color on the edges of the designer paper and the pumpkin which is cut with a Spellbinder Pumpkin die.  The cup is Verve, printed and then fussy cut.
Trying to give the card some life, I added three colors of leaves (Impression Obsession) and two for the sentiment (Spellbinder).
On the inside I used the Verve sentiment and added "for your birthday" with the computer.

Challenges:
Scrapyland - birthdays
MFT color - white, orange, purple, green
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Die Cut Divas - fall
Simon Wednesday - anything
Coffee Lovers Challenge

18 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love your greeting inside, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Fall card! Love those sweet leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and perfect for a guy fall BD card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six BDays? Wow = you will be busy. Love the card, Great colors, bold and bright.

    Glad you see you join us for our challenge at Die Cut Divas. Hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Marhsa! This is one of the sweetest coffee cards I've seen (and as you know...I've seen a lot of them lately). I hope you win an amazing prize in the coffee challenge. I quit playing along because I got too frustrated doing all that work and it never paying off. I just bowed out! I hope you win an awesome prize because this card deserves it!!! Thanks so much for linking up with us, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that plaid... very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect fall card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, 6 October Birthday's! This is a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite lovely! I have that digital set but have shied away from fussy cutting it. Your card looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday. May God bless you this week.
    Christine
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great design and I love the pattern paper you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete