Sunday, January 10, 2016

You're Tea-rrific

A thank you card using a set by Doodle Pantry - first time I have used it.  So pretty.

I love using the Doodle Pantry digital sets because I can choose between coloring or using a pre-colored image, as I did on this card, and because the papers come with the sets so everything co-ordinates.  I used the individual flowers for the corners and the sentiment that comes in the set too.  I am no longer on the design team so this is not an official endorsement but I do love Doodle Pantry so I am letting you know how much and recommending that you check out their huge store.  I have so many of their digital sets so one of my goals this year is to use some I have never used.  This is in direct conflict with my other goal which is to use more of my clear and rubber stamps that sit on the shelf.  I guess the only solution is to make cards every day so I can use both!

The die cut is Spellbinders Stately Circles.

Challenges:
Double D - photo inspiration
Simon Says Monday - new
Simon Says Wednesday - new
Dies R Us - new
Word Art Wednesday - anything
DLArt - January challenge

10 comments:

  1. Oh Marsha I'm so glad you've come to join us!! This is fabulous ...
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! That is a great sentiment too! Thanks for joining the Dies R Us, January, "Something New" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card. the little bit of lace really sets the sentiment apart. The teabag with the blue flower on the end is perfect. Glad you joined us at Double D Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the upcoming challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marsha :-) being a tea lover this IS just my cup of tea! the colours and whole design are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, this is adorable! Love that background. That's a gorgeous blue color. Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I wish I could make cards every day because I feel the same as you -- want to use the not-yet-used stuff, but also see so much more to love that I've not-yet-purchased! This is so cute! The paper is very fresh and pretty and that tea bag and sentiment are just delightful. Thank you for sharing this adorable creation in our Double D Forget Me Not Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card and so pretty...I love that background! Thank you for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the pretty designs...I too have tons of things to try and use this year...but what fun it will be! Thank you for joining us at Double D for our Forget Me Not challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable! I am glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and your image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete