Friday, October 30, 2015

Blue and Kraft

Don't you love the combination of baby blue and Kraft? I guess I must because I have done several with that combo lately.  I also love blue and green.
Here is a birthday card I made for one of my granddaughters using those color combos.
Isn't this such a cute idea?  While I was looking for ideas for the sketch at Stamplorations,
 
 I found this card by Indiana Inker who CASED Stamping with Brenda. So I used their cute idea of the shopping bags.
Here is Kelly's card:


On the inside, I attached an envelop so I could enclose some birthday money for shopping.
The sentiment and birthday boxes are Doodle Pantry.

Challenges:
Stamploration sketch and colors 
DLArt - October Linky Party
Simon Monday - any past challenge ( Pastels 3/30/15)
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Creative Moments - anything
Crop Stop - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots






3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Marsha! I know your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Really fun and creative card! Love your fab take on this sketch. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo clever! This would also make a really cute get well card if you didn't include the twine shopping bag handles. :) Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete