Saturday, May 2, 2015

Just Taking a Break

It's a beautiful day and I have been working outside in the garden area and I will get back out there in a few hours, but I need a break.   And besides, if I pull too many weeds, my wrist will be too sore to craft!  Yikes!  Must prevent that!
Here is another card using up another left over digital piece.  It has been in my "to use up" bin for so long, I can't even find it in my computer.  So I think it is one I lost with my computer crash.  Sorry, can't remember the company who put it out.

 Card base is Brown Kraft from the Kraft Outlet.  Patterned papers are pieces from my stash.  The buttons are three different colors of card stock, cut out with a MFT button die.
Sketch is Sweet Sketch Wednesday2





Now, back to work for me.

Challenges:
Sweet Sketch 2
Die Cuttin Divas - kid theme
Inspiration Destination - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Paper Creators - use an animal





8 comments:

  1. Adorable! What great looking paper and such a sweet little bear. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic card. I love the bear and your wonderful paper. Thanks for getting sketchy with us this week.
    Joanna, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving "Hi" to you Marsha!!! What a sweet card! I have a pile of printed up digis I'm trying to use up too -- is your stack getting any smaller?!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little teddy bear!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card, I love your traditional bear and great papers.
    Thank you for joining in with us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Marsha thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Marsha and such a cute image of this wonderful teddy bear. Great colours, design papers and added embellishments. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card, such a cute bear.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month,
    Pauline
    x
    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete