Monday, January 26, 2015

Made in Minutes

Clean and Simple, Quick and Easy.  That is my favorite way to make cards.  This week at the Kraft Journal, our challenge is to make a CAS card that you can make in a few minutes.   I timed myself while I made this one.  Starting the time after I assembled all the supplies, it took me less than 10 minutes. Yes!
The base is Light Kraft Cardstock from the Kraft Outlet.
The top piece is just a piece of designer paper and light blue cardstock from my stash.  I wrapped some Pink Baker's Twine around it and tied on a cardstock button that I cut out with a die. This twine is just one of the 10 colors at the Kraft Outlet store.
Each time I use the "thanks" die, I cut out two different colors.  I like to back the word to give it highlight or a shadow.
Easy.  What do think?   Ready to try making a CAS card for the Kraft Journal challenge.  It starts today and ends Sunday, February 1.  We would love to see your creations.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of cutting out 2 colors of blue to give the word like your 'thanks' a shadow. What 'thanks' die did you use?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete