Friday, January 30, 2015

Gimme A Kiss

What a fun digital set this is by Doodle Pantry.  I've used it before and I just love it for Valentine cards or for cards to send to OWH.
Here is a pic of more images, sentiments, and paper in the set:
Usually I use the pre-colored images but now that I have some Copics, I am having a lot of fun coloring.  I still have a long ways to go but I'm getting the hang of it.
I am trying to use up left over pieces - images, sentiments, papers so I used a piece of digital paper by Doodle Pantry from a different set but I love how the colors are just right.
Are you enjoying the new release schedule at Doodle Pantry.  There will be another release in a few days, Feb. 3.  Make sure you check it out because those new items will be 25% off that day.

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Sister Act - anything
Wags and Whiskers - hearts


4 comments:

  1. Marsha, This is one colorful fun card. Love the sassy sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the scrap piece of patterned paper. It matches perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Throught the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cards and parrot image
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete