Sunday, July 13, 2014

One Of Those Months

July is one of the months that has a ton of activity in our family.  Lots of birthdays - one daughter, four grandchildren.  Here is the one I made for my daughter.  Good thing she never checks out my blog because I haven't sent it to her yet!

I really like how this one turned out.  Good thing too because I chucked the first one I made.  The flowers are Verve which I stamped then cut out.  I have the die cuts to go with them but I like cutting close to the lines rather than having an offset cut.  Four different cardstocks to match the colors of the designer paper.  The cut edge was done with a Recollections punch.   Because there is sparkle embedded in the dp paper, I added some Stickles to the center of the flower. 
Sketch is Mojo Monday
Challenges:
Suzy Bees - anything
Stamping Boutique - fussy cut
Sister Act - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
My Craft Spot - birthday
Crafty Creations - let's party
Stamp and Create - birthday

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marsha!! Gorgeous papers and flowers!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I love your flower and color combo. Thanks for joining our "Let's Party" challenge at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete