Monday, February 24, 2014

Something Warm To Drink

Sounds like a good idea since the winter storm rolled in this weekend, dumping snow on us and with  the northeaster blowing and creating drifts against our doors.  But "something warm to drink" is also the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps beginning today.

 The image and sentiment are from this set:

I love the BG paper which is the Citrus Stack by DCWV.  It is textured with the design being raised and shiny.  Perfect colors for how I colored the cup. 
Question:  Do you color your image first and then look for matching paper?  Or do you find paper first and then color you image?
I almost always color my image first and then madly go through my stacks of paper and mounds of scraps to find coordinating paper.  I occurs to me often that backwards but I can't seem to break myself of the habit. LOL

Well, I hope you will be able to take some time to grabs a cuppa something warm, make a card depicting that, and enter the challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.  See you there.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Penny's Paper Crafting - lots of layers
Cards Galore - add gem
Repeat Impressions DCC212 - All Heart


1 comment:

  1. Lovely sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Bling It Up Challenge#2

    ReplyDelete