Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Well, I Woke Up This Morning

...you were on my mind.  Remember that song?  If you do, you are as ancient as I am! 
  I made this card from a digi I had printed out a long time ago and I plan to send it to OWH, but my hubby is working out of town and he is on my mind.  I guess that is why I pulled out this digi to work with and added this sentiment by Verve.

The sketch is at House That Stamps Built:
Very simple.  Colored the digi with pencils, cut it out and glued it onto wood grain designer paper.

Challenges:
One Stop Craft - keep it simple
2 Sisters Challenge - anything
Sister Act - anything
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything
Get Inky - ribbons
Totally Papercrafts - song inspired

4 comments:

  1. Love the fresh green color and your ribbon placement. Thanks for sharing it with you at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic and pretty, Marsha!

    Thank you so much for joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
    Hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

    ~Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, fabulous image and design!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete