Friday, April 26, 2013

English Countryside Birthday

This digital image reminds me of what I think an English country cottage would look like or maybe the cottage that Snow White and the seven dwarfs lived in.

I have had this image stored in my computer for so many years.  I have it listed as Marion's, but unfortunately, that doesn't tell me much.  I am doing better saving the artist's name with the image.  When I first started saving digital images, I didn't know what I was doing.  (There are many areas where that is still true!!!)
Just used a little bit of Koh-i-noor pencils to color this.  Distressed front panel is on distressed Kraft panel and the base is SU Garden Green.

Challenges:
Simon Stamp and Show - color
Digital Tuesday - birthday
Simon Says - anything
Sister Act - anything
CASual Fridays - birthday 
Aud Sentiments - birthday

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, beautiful scene. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Days Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! You colored it beautifully! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring and gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet image, love the distressing! Thanks for playing with us at SACC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's amazing what you can do with a digital image and some colored pencils! Lovely card, for sure. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love the coloring of the digi image :)
    Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete