Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winner of Blog Candy and a Reminder

Thank you for all your kind comments on my top ten OWH cards.  I hope that you will CASE them if you liked them  The important thing is to make cards.  I am putting together my first package of 2013 that I will be sending by January 25.  Remember postage rates go up the 27th which is a Sunday and since our post office is closed on Saturdays, I will be mailing by the 25th.


Since I pasted this pic on my blog, you can't click for more details.  Instead, go HERE.

And now for the winner of my blog candy:   SYBRINA   Congratulation.
Please email me your complete name and address at   mkdrain at gmail dot com and I will get the stamp and Bow Easy off to you the first of the week.

Thanks again to each of you who not only commented but more importantly thanks to all of you who support OWH.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely plan on CASE-ing them, they are wonderful!! Hope to pin them on my Cards and Tags board at Pinterest! Happy New Year, Marsha and God bless!

    ReplyDelete