Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spooky

This card is the closest I come to Halloween.  We don't, and never have celebrated that day.  Instead, we focus on Autumn and Harvest.  I do love pumpkins and my daughter loves owls.  I will have to find a reason to give this to her.  This is such a CUTE (free) image of pumpkins and owl by Faith at Designed2Delight.  I am so happy her monthly challenge is back.

The sketch is CPS 284
I colored the image with Prisma Pencils.  The night sky is SU Vintage Violet that I rubbed onto the white cardstock.  Leaves and "Harvest" are stickers.  The border around the main image and around the DP is made with strips of stickers from an OLD SU scrapbook kit.

Challenges:
CPS
Designed2Delight - use monthly image
Crafty Friends - Halloween

5 comments:

  1. Adorable fall card. Thanks for participating in the crafty friends challenge.
    hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fall card ! I like your layout and the leaves DP. The night sky looks also great. Thanks for joining our "Free stamp of the month challenge" @ Designed2Delight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, your coloring is awesome! So much depth! I think you have created a wonderful harvest card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends' Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete