Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Change Is Good

Did your mother ever tell you to wear clean underwear when you went out somewhere away from the house, just in case you were in an accident?  I've always thought that was funny - as if the emergency team cares if you have clean underwear on.  Anyway, I was thinking about that when I made this card.  I think the image and sentiment are hilarious; my daughter just rolls her eyes.  She is probably thinking I am as whacky as MY mom! LOL !
I used the sketch at Chick Challenge
Challenges:
OWH/ODBD - masculine
Chick Challenge - sketch
Unity Opportunity - use an Itty Bitty
A Blog Named Hero - freestyle



15 comments:

  1. My mom used to say the same! Lol love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!! But I do have to question... to whom and on what occasion would you give it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny card but I wouldn't know who you would send it to. I guess they must have a sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun card! I think it would be a fine card for someone getting a promotion or something. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or to someone moving. DH and I joke about the being in the accident thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that pattren paper makes a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Yes and my mom would never let me wear a shirt/jeans with a hole. LOL I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This set always makes me giggle. My DD bought it at a show we attended. I am thinking I need it also. Great card, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! My guys roll their eyes also and say I sound like grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card!!! This makes me SMILE!!! Thanks for playing along with the Ippity challenge!

    ReplyDelete