Friday, March 23, 2012

So Good To See The Birds

You know Spring is here when you see the birds.  Love seeing the robins in the yard, hearing the chirps of different birds in the area.  And we finally have had a few sunny days with blue skies.  Yeah!! Spring is coming.
I needed a birthday card for a child and I needed it quick, so I made this CAS card with a pre-colored digital by Doodle Pantry.  You can find other pre-colored digitals at her store. And there is still time to join the challenge and receive a free digital set just for playing Doodle Pantry Challenge.  But hurry, it ends the 24th.
Doesn't this bird just make you happy when you see him?
I used the sketch at CPS
Other Challenges: Pixie Cottage - Spring
Sundays with Crissy - animals  Is a bird considered an animal?
Cuttlebug Spot - childrens card
Stamptacular Sunday - buttons
Pile It On - in the air
Mark's Finest - CAS
Wags n' Whiskers - use green

19 comments:

  1. Yes, the bird makes me VERY happy when I see hime...A wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. This has always been one of my favorite DP images. He just makes me smile. Love the addition of the buttons! Welcome back to creating as I love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the colors. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the backgound paper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and colorful. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are sooo beautiful

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. The expression on this little bird's face makes me smile, and dream of warmer days to come! And yes, I think a bird qualifies as an animal! Thanks for playing with us at Sundays with Crissy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a darling card!!! I love that little birdie and your gorgeous layout! Fun with the buttons too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy...please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, love those buttons and the clean and simple lines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love your card! The colors are gorgeous and the bird so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I so love the CAS style! Your card is terrific and I love this li'l birdie :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that layout and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So super cute - love the 3 buttons that coordinate so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so cute Marsha! I'm with you girl. Love hearing those birds!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. It might have been a quick card but its very cute! Love those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaaaa what a cutie birdie!! I love it!! Great choice for a card, you could even turn it into a "Happy Birdday" card! hihihi Love your colorcombo!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete