Friday, March 2, 2012

Another Card in Greens and I'm Not Even Irish

I do love green. This is another card I made with  some scraps of D.P.  I finished this one off with another Ippity stamp  "Where You Should Be" and the sentiment is from the "So This Is Love"  set.  When I was gluing these pieces onto cardstock a few weeks ago, I had no idea how I was going to finish them off.  I just was using up time and scraps.  These are really different for me but I like the results.  The button is Stampin Up'
Challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-128-james-12-3.html
Really Reasonable Ribbon  http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-43-monochromatic-green-theme.html
Ribbon Carousel  http://ribboncarouselchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/rcc42-anything-goes-with-avocado-arts.html
Simon Says http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/simon-saysanything-goes.html
Unity Opportunity http://www.unityopportunity-challenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-challenge-time-again.html
Friends with Flair  http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2012/03/flying-into-spring-with-our-friends.html

24 comments:

  1. Very cute CAS card. Love all the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card--I love all the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! It's so simple, yet so striking! It's a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I love your mix of all the different shades of green, they blend together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS card! I'm part Irish and I love green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the greens and the leaves hanging down from the button, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. neat layout and prtty greens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe all the challenges you met with this card. Way to go, girl. I like the C&S design of your card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! I love your dangling, pieced leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not seen too many pretty Irish cards. This one is an exception. Great patterns and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! LOVE that button!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, Love, Love the green on this card

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet and love the design! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card. Green is my favorite color and this card makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Love this crisp design. I love green too and I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marsha, I love this!!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Green is my favorite color too and we've never celebrated St Patrick's Day (I'm a non-Irish South African :D) but maybe this year we will but only because we were reading about who he really was as part of school. What an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous! Love the sentiment....

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW WOW WOW. LOVE this. I'm a green fan too and this pops just incredibly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marsha this card is wonderful, the design is so fabulous with the paper strips that are lined up so that it looks like vertical columns that one could walk through, very nicely done. Adore your button & leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  22. very fun and masculine - great card! So glad you played along with the Ippity Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete